Theatre and Performing Arts

Request a Quote


When it comes to insuring theaters and other performing arts, you have landed at the right spot. It is one of our specialties here at Paczolt Insurance. In fact, we insure more performing arts companies and theater venues than any other insurance agency in Chicagoland. We have a whole division of the agency devoted just to you and your unique needs.

Our knowledge doesn’t stop with the performing arts. We can also help you secure special events insurance such as community and music festivals, art shows, concerts, weddings and trade shows.


Here are some things to think about when it comes to performing arts: What coverage should we have? Can board members be sued? Our company does not own a building, but we rent facilities for our production, what kind of insurance should we have? Are volunteers covered? How much liability protection do we need? Is workers compensation needed? At Paczolt Insurance, these are all questions we can help answer.

Coverages Provided

  • General Liability
  • Property
  • Directors & Officers Liability
  • Workers Compensation
  • Liquor Liability
  • Business interruption
  • Abuse & Molestation Liability
  • Special Events Liability
  • Non-Owned and Hired Auto
  • Electronic Data Processing
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Special Equipment Coverage